Online Presence Department is looking to hire a Development Director to join Wargaming's Distribution System team in Kiev, Ukraine.
Development Director's objective is to be an owner of its product, decide on its goals and define the customers' needs that are to be translated into product. Through turning a general vision into concept, tracking the product's KPI, compiling specifications, this person makes sure the product performs at its best and adds value to our players and games.
- Set a product management process;
- Prioritize features backlog and manage roadmap;
- Analyse releases' performance, provide further improvement plans;
- Continuously analyse and clearly understand customers' and projects' needs;
- Organize a process of business data collection and analysis;
- Create and manage lists of product requirements while keeping the view of broader company projects in mind for dependencies and integration;
- Negotiate with multiple stakeholders (including leadership team) team members on product's/features priorities;
- Analyse competitive products;
- Manage distribution development team.
- Experience in managing positions in online projects (project management or/and product management; outsourcing companies);
- Focus on results, attention to details;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Ability to express ideas clearly;
- Ability to thrive in multicultural environment;
- Ability to work autonomously under conditions of multitasking;
- Rich technical background;
- Excellent English (Russian is a plus);
- Readiness for frequent business trips (20-30% of time).
- Experience of managerial work in digital distribution systems;
- Previous experience as a project manager in game development industry.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com